Thursday, June 6 5:00-7:30 pm
The Celebration of Learning (Secondary Campus) is an invitation for VCS parents, friends and guests to come see and hear the grade 7-12 students share about the transformational learning experiences that they will be participating in during the week of May 27-31.
The week-long Middle School Expeditions and High School Intensives that will be taking place during the last week of May and then presented on June 6 include the following:
- “Adventure Discipleship” ~ in the Lower Mainland
- “Tech it Out” ~ Drone Camp
- “Page to Publish” ~ writing and publishing module
- “Farm-to-Table” ~ foods-based expedition
- “Vancouver Experience” ~ interdisciplinary learning
… Plus a wide range of subject-based/topical modules such as: nature & science, art, metal-work, career and recreational expeditions, justice and mercy etc.
Please note the following:
- The evening is school for students on that day. The activities are curricular and all students are expected to attend, as scheduled by their teachers.
- Teachers will be planning more specific presentation and time details with their specific student groups closer to the date.
For more information please contact us email@example.com