Welcome to the VCS Admissions process!
VCS is in the world-changing business… Province-wide testing and increased inquiries indicate that VCS is providing an education to take note of. We are preparing students who will be equipped to meet the needs and demands of tomorrow’s workplaces, communities, and churches. From Kindergarten to Grade 12 students are welcomed into our Christ-centred community encouraged to find their unique role in God’s kingdom.
Important Details Regarding Enrolment for 2018/19 …
- Applications for Admission are accepted year round for new enrolment.
- The continuing enrolment process for all current students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 opens January 2 and closes January 21, 2018.
Space is limited. To ensure your place in the admissions process, please contact us today
- To begin the enrolment process for K to 12, open the New Enrolment tab below for further details and to access the Admissions Application
- To begin the enrolment process for preschool, open the Preschool Enrolment tab below for further details and to access the Admissions Inquiry. Registration opens January 8, 2018
- For general enrolment inquiries, press here to access our online form.
Thank you for your interest in our school. We welcome the opportunity to get to know your family better.
Enrolment at VCS is a 3 step process:
- Complete the online Admissions Application K to 12
- Our Director of Admissions will contact you within 2 days.
- Once approved for enrolment, you will receive the VCS Registration Package to complete. Your child’s registration will only be considered complete once all necessary paperwork, documentation, and fee have been submitted.
- Enrolment applications for preschool students will be accepted starting January 8, 2018.
- If your child is currently enrolled in our preschool their form is due by Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Please see checklist on Registration Form – all required documents must be attached prior to acceptance.
- To best support your preschooler, we are committed to 10 students/class. Space is limited. To avoid disappointment please be quick to submit your completed forms.
- To discover more about VCP philosophy, governance and policies please use this link to open the VCP Parent Information Booklet
Important Details Regarding Continuing Enrolment:
- Continuing Enrolment Questionnaires for all students will be emailed home Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- Check your email for your mySchool announcement or use the MySchool link located top right of this page to log into your account.
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, January 21, 2018 at midnight.
- Continuing enrolment is defined as currently enrolled children and their siblings.
- Up until January 21, 2018, currently enrolled students will retain a place in their respective classes.
- All Kindergarten enrolment is considered “new”. If you are currently enrolled in our school, you will be required to fill out the Kindergarten Registration forms. If you have not received these forms, please contact email@example.com. Your Kindergarten enrolment forms are also due Sunday, January 21, 2018.
- Registration for Preschool begins Monday, January 8, 2018 and closes Friday, January 19, 2018.
Please note…Many of our grades are already full with very limited space in those that have any, we anticipate most classes maintaining or reaching capacity very quickly. Therefore, if your re-enrolment application is submitted after January 21, 2018, we cannot guarantee that there will be a space available for your child. If you have a unique situation that might make it impossible to meet this deadline, contact Matt Driediger, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your circumstance prior to the deadline of January 21, 2018.
- press to access: Tuition Assistance Application
Please note, the bus route is planned according to the need for each school year. Final route details will be published in August. For more details or to indicate your intentions for the Bus Service for 2018/19, please contact Jen Cramer at email@example.com
Did you know?
A portion of your tuition is tax deductible!
Choose your payment plan?
~Monthly pre-authorized payment plan
~Pay full tuition before September 15, 2018 and receive a 1% discount
For the 2018-19 school year, the Board has deemed maximum family tuition payable to be $10,700 (does not include bus transportation)
Contact the Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 250.545.7345 ext.14