Vernon Christian School is an interdenominational Christian School located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. We have over 400 students in a two-campus, K-12 program. VCS is seeking teachers and staff who can provide transformational education within a vibrant and growing
Vernon Christian School is hiring for the following positions for the 2020/2021 school year:
We’re looking to hire someone immediately with strong bookkeeping skills to start soon in the .5 position. The position includes payroll, accounts payable, bank deposits and data entry including posting payment receipts.
VCS is a registered charity in addition to a Christian School so our record-keeping has some unusual aspects.
All accounting is done in Sage 50 Premium so the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Sage and be proficient in Excel.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Core French Teacher – Gr.8-12 focus (full-time)
Teaching Position Qualifications:
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ with active church involvement
- BC Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for BC certification)
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative staff and student learning community
Elementary and/or Secondary focus
• Committed follower of Jesus Christ with active church involvement
• BC Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for BC certification)
• Willingness to work in a highly collaborative staff and student learning community
Please submit the following to Matt Driediger, Principal: email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement of Faith
- Philosophy of Christian Education
Applications will be accepted for all positions until a suitable candidate is hired.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.