Are you passionate about our school? Do you have ideas and experience that could help improve and lead our school to its greatest potential? VCS is actively seeking qualified individuals to serve on its board of directors.
Volunteer Board members attend approximately 10 regular meetings a year. Dependent upon your interest, skill, and background, there may be additional opportunities to be part of ad-hoc committees to support the Society in serving the community.
Individual Board members are always needed to represent particular interests such as:
- Knowledge of issues and trends that can help provide strategic direction
- Governance expertise, including leadership and governance policy skills
- Financial or legal expertise
- Community and Business leaders who can bring their skills and acumen to ensure the Society’s sustainable long-term future
- Passionate about Christian Education
- Familiarity with and access to local Christian and organizations
Interested? Want more information?